Test Your Network Settings (Windows)
Does something feel off with your training session? You can use the Preferences window to test your GoToTraining connection before or during a session to find out for sure.
If you're on a Windows computer, you can test your network by testing your desktop app connection or running the Connection Wizard.
- Open Preferences.
- Click Connection in the left menu.
- Under "Test your GoToMeeting connection", click Test Connection.
- Under "Test Results", you'll see one of the following messages:
Note: You may need to enter your Windows username and password or domain if you have a proxy that prevents you from connecting to GoToTraining. If you don't have a proxy, please check to see that you have the minimum system requirements.
- Passed: You've established a connection.
- Fail: You haven't established a connection. See Join Help and FAQs for troubleshooting info.
- Click OK when finished.