Provide International Phone Numbers
As an organizer, you can choose to provide your attendees with phone numbers for over 50 countries. You can add these numbers in your default audio settings so that they are included automatically when you create new trainings, as well as specify which countries should be included in each session you create. See a list of which countries you can provide toll (long-distance) and toll-free phone numbers for here.
Note: In order to provide toll-free phone numbers in your trainings, you must add Toll-Free Numbers/enhanced audio to your account. We add new international numbers often. If your country isn't available now, it may be available soon.
Add international countries to your default audio settings
Add international countries to a scheduled training
- Log in at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Select a training to edit, then open the audio settings.
- Enable the check boxes for Long distance and/or Include Toll-free Numbers.
- Click Edit next to each check box to open the Country selector.
- Enable the check boxes next to the desired countries, then click Done.
Report Audio Issues