How do I update the materials access setting? (Classic)
Organizers can make materials available upon registration, during the training session, and/or after the training session.
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click and open the scheduled training.
- Under "Step 1: Add Class Activities", click Edit next to Materials.
- Click the Settings icon next to the material and select when you want to give attendees access to the materials.
- Upon registration – If you select this option, then attendees will see a section on the Registration Confirmation page (and in the Confirmation email) that directs them to review the materials before the session. This link will take them to the Attendee Materials Page.
- During the training session – If you select this option, then the material will not be displayed on the Attendee Materials Page until after the session's start time. Instead, attendees will see a Materials pane in their Control Panel or app toolbar. They can download the Materials from there.
- After the training session – If you select this option, then the material will not be displayed on the Attendee Materials Page until after the session's end time.
- Click Save.