How do I sign in?
When you create a new account, or receive notification that you have a new GoTo product account through your company, you can use your email address and password to access the applications.
Sign in with a regular account
- From https://myaccount.logmeininc.com, enter the email address and password used for your account. If desired, select Remember me.
Note: If the "Remember me" option was enabled before your company enforced Enterprise Sign-In (SSO) as your only login method, your login session will remain unaffected, and the next time you are prompted to log in you must log in using single sign-on.
- Select Sign in.
- If prompted, verify your login.
Note: If you receive an error, you may be configured to use single sign-on. Try selecting My Company ID and entering your email address there.
Sign in using single sign-on
- From https://myaccount.logmeininc.com, enter the email address and password used for your account. If you are not automatically redirected, you can select My Company ID, then enter your company email address and select Continue.
Result: You will be redirected to your company's sign-in page, where you can proceed to log in with your company credentials. If you receive an error, you might not be configured to use single sign-on. Try selecting I have my own email address to return to the default Sign In page, then try again.
- Interested in enforcing single sign-on as your users' only login method for accessing their product account? For more information, select Contact Support to get in touch with our Customer Care team.
Sign in with social media
- From https://myaccount.logmeininc.com, select the Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, or Microsoft logo.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for linking your accounts together.
Result: You will be sent to the social sign-in provider to view the terms. If you have logged into a product as an attendee using your email, and trial or purchase a GoTo product with the same email address, you will be requested to login again with your email to proceed.
- For future logins to your GoTo Training account, if you are already logged into the provider, you can launch GoTo Training with no further login. If you are not logged into your provider, you step through that provider’s login.
Sign in to the admin center
- The wrong type of ID. Select the My Company ID or I have my own email address link, then try logging in again.
- Incorrect password, try resetting it using your email address..
- You might not have an organizer account at all.
- If you still can't log in, select Contact Support.