How do I share my webcam from an iOS device?
You can share your webcams with other attendees using high-definition video conferencing known as HDFaces. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session.
Preview, share, and stop sharing your webcam
- To preview your webcam, tap the Webcam icon in the top navigation.
- To share your webcam, tap Share My Webcam.
- To stop sharing your webcam, tap Stop My Webcam.
Hide, show and rearrange attendee's shared webcams
You can choose to view or hide the shared webcams of other participants in your session. Tap the Webcam icon in the top navigation, then select one of the following views:
- All – All webcams that are being shared will be displayed a floating Viewer. You can drag this around your screen as desired.
- Talking – Only the webcam of the person or people currently talking will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- None – All shared webcams will be hidden (this does not stop broadcasting your webcam to other attendees).