How do I share my webcam from an iOS device?
You can share your webcams with other attendees using high-definition video conferencing known as HDFaces. Up to 6 different webcams can be shared during a session.
Preview, share, and stop sharing your webcam
- To preview your webcam, tap the Webcam icon in the top navigation.
- To share your webcam, tap Share My Webcam.
- To stop sharing your webcam, tap Stop My Webcam.
Hide, show and rearrange attendee's shared webcams
- All – All webcams that are being shared will be displayed a floating Viewer. You can drag this around your screen as desired.
- Talking – Only the webcam of the person or people currently talking will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- None – All shared webcams will be hidden (this does not stop broadcasting your webcam to other attendees).