How do I create and manage evaluations? (Classic)
Organizers can ask attendees to evaluate the training after it is over.
Evaluations are saved in the Library, which can be shared by all organizers on the shared account if enabled by the account admin.
Note: Only one evaluation can be added to a training.
Create a new evaluation
- Sign in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Library in the left menu.
- On the Evaluations tab, click Create Evaluation.
- Enter a title and instructions (optional) for the evaluation.
- Create questions. Add more questions by clicking the New Question button.
Note: You can add up to 25 questions per evaluation.
- Multiple Choice with One Answer (2 or more answers are required, with up to 8 answers)
- Multiple Choice with Multiple Answers (3 or more answers are required, with up to 8 answers)
- Rate on a Scale of 1 to 5
- Short Answer
- Comment Box
- Click Save when finished.
- The evaluation will automatically be saved to your Library, where you can access it at any time and use it for any future sessions.
Add an existing evaluation to a training
- On the Manage Trainings page, click Edit in the Evaluations section.
- Click Add Evaluation, then select one of the following:
- Create New – This will launch you into a blank Evaluations page, where you can create a new evaluation. Once you are finished, the evaluation will automatically be saved to the Library for later use.
- From Library – This will open a pop-up window from which you can select an evaluation that was previously created and saved to the Library.
- The evaluation will be added to the Evaluations page. Use the check boxes to select when you want attendees to be prompted to fill out the evaluation:
- After a training session – The evaluation will launch after the training.
- In a follow-up email – All registrants will receive the evaluation link in the follow-up Email.
Edit or remove an evaluation from a training
On the Manage Training page, click Edit in the Evaluations section.
- To edit the evaluation , click its title.
- To remove the evaluation, click the Delete icon next to it. Caution – this action cannot be undone!