How do I create and manage evaluations?
Organizers can ask attendees to evaluate the training after it is over.
Create a new evaluation
- Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Library in the left menu.
- On the Evaluations tab, click Create Evaluation.
- Enter a title and instructions (optional) for the evaluation.
- Create questions. Add more questions by clicking the New Question button. Note: You can add up to 25 questions per evaluation.
- Multiple Choice with One Answer (2 or more answers are required, with up to 8 answers)
- Multiple Choice with Multiple Answers (3 or more answers are required, with up to 8 answers)
- Rate on a Scale of 1 to 5
- Short Answer
- Comment Box
- Click Save when finished.
- The evaluation will automatically be saved to your Library, where you can access it at any time and use it for any future sessions.
Add an existing evaluation to a training
- On the Manage Trainings page, click Edit in the Evaluations section.
- Click Add Evaluation, then select one of the following:
- Create New – This will launch you into a blank Evaluations page, where you can create a new evaluation. Once you are finished, the evaluation will automatically be saved to the Library for later use.
- From Library – This will open a pop-up window from which you can select an evaluation that was previously created and saved to the Library.
- The evaluation will be added to the Evaluations page. Use the check boxes to select when you want attendees to be prompted to fill out the evaluation:
- After a training session – The evaluation will launch after the training.
- In a follow-up email – All registrants will receive the evaluation link in the follow-up Email.
Edit or remove an evaluation from a training
- To edit the evaluation , click its title.
- To remove the evaluation, click the Delete icon next to it. Caution – this action cannot be undone!