What do I find under Device Details?
Once a device is added to your account and is online you can manage it on the Devices page
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
Note: If you have multiple accounts select your organization in the top left corner next to the GoTo logo.
- Hover your mouse over a device from your pool and select View details on the right:
Tip: Use the finder in the top left corner to search for a device by name, group or label.
- You can expand or collapse the following data about your device by clicking the button in the middle of the screen:
- Device nickname
- Last logged in user
- GoTo Resolve version
- How long the device has been online
- System model
- Time zone
- Last accessed date
- Windows directory
- System directory
- Total physical memory
- Bios version
- Mac address(es)
- System manufacturer
- Operating system
- IP address
- The main dashboard provides you the following real time data about your device:
- Sort processes: Click the header of the respective column to sort the processes in ascending or descending order by Process name, % CPU and Memory.
- End processes: Select the process or processes you want to end from the list, check its box on the left and select the End processes button.
Note: Click the header of the respective column to sort the events in ascending or descending order by Level, Date and Time, Source or PID.
- Logical drives
- Power Status Information
- From the top of the page you can access the following actions:
- Launch terminal: You can open a fully functional command prompt on the remote device without needing to start a remote session.
- Launch file manager: You can run various file operations between your computer and the managed device.
- Start remote control (pro): If you are accessing a pro device, you can launch a remote control session on the device.