What can the Agent do in a Remote Control Support Session on a Mobile Device
During a remote control support session, the following features and tools are available to the support agent
Remember: This feature is not available with a Free subscription. Check out which subscription you need to get the most of GoTo Resolve.
Important: Mobile GoToResolve sessions do not include audio.
- The agent can select the monitor they want to view.
- The agent can reboot and restart the end-user's computer and have it automatically reconnect to the same support session.
- Admin mode
- The agent can turn on admin mode to restart the app as a Windows System Service or a Mac deamon during the support session, on condition the session was initiated from the Support tab. The agent has to be in admin mode o set up access to devices when the user is not present, modify programs in system-level directories, and much more.
Important: Once in a support session click the gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen to toggle Admin mode.
- Blank remote screen
The agent can turn on and off screen blanking on the end-user's device. When it is turned on, the end-user cannot see the screen of their device.
Note: This feature is only available when the support session is initiated from the Device tab of the Mobile App.
- Scroll mode and scroll direction
- The agent can set the scroll mode and direction as per their preferences.
Article last updated: 14 April, 2023