System Requirements for Agents
These minimum hardware, browser, and network configuration requirements apply to computers that GoTo Resolve agents use to support their end users.
- Browser Requirements
- The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
- The latest version of Chrome.
- The latest version of Safari.
- Desktop Console Requirements
- Windows 7 SP3 and above
- Intel Core processor (or above) that supports SSE2
- 4 GB RAM
- macOS 10.13 and above
- 4 GB RAM
- Network Requirements
A working internet connection with stable 1 Mbps download upload bandwidth.
From both the support agent's and the end-user's network, the following web resources need to be accessible:
- For restricted environments where wildcard allowlisting is not available, the following addresses need to be accessible:
- Optional domains:
- For networks explicitly filtering outbound destination ports and protocols, the following ports are used on GoTo Resolve side:
15000 (UDP traffic) or 443 (TCP traffic) for GoTo Resolve media sessionsTip: It is recommended that you allow UDP traffic through port 15000. Restricting the traffic to TCP may decrease the quality of the GoTo Resolve support experience.Restriction: GoTo Resolve sessions cannot be hosted in a Citrix-based environment.