Making a VoIP Call During a Session
Agents can make a VoIP call towards the end users during a remote control session to provide real-time verbal assistance.
With VoIP in remote support sessions, agents can initiate audio streams with an end-user from the chat window and ensure quick and effective problem diagnostic.
- This feature is available in attended remote control sessions in Windows environment only.
- It cannot be used when multiple agents are collaborating in a session, or when they are using the mobile app.
- Only the agent can initiative or request a call with the end user.
- The end user must accept the call to create the voice channel.
- Start an active remote control session.
- Select the Start a call button on the toolbar in the top-right corner of the console.
A soft-phone control board is displayed with the following audio options:
- Mic: You can mute or unmute your microphone.
- Camera: You can share or hide your camera (the feature will be available in a later release).
- Hang up: You can finish the VoIP call.