How to View the Results of a Remote Execution Job
Check the details of a job to see where it stands.
- Click the name of a job on the Remote Execution page.
Result: The details of the job appear.
- In the Summary section on the left, you can check the following details:
- the number of successful and failed runs
- the start and finish times of the job run
- who run the job
- the uploaded file. You can also download the file, if required.
- In the Steps section, you can check the executed PowerShell script.
- In the Main panel on the right, you can check the status of the results:
- Running - the script is currently running
- Pending - the script is waiting to start
- Failed - the script ran into an error or timed out
- Cancelled - the step was manually cancelled
- Result missing - the remote computer could start running the automated PowerShell script, but it could not report back the result within one day
- Unknown error - a service error occurred
- Succeeded - the script was run without issues
Article last updated: 21 July, 2022