How do I view/download my invoices?
View or download previous invoices as needed for your own records from the Billing Self Service Portal or from within GoTo Admin.
Before you begin: You must be a billing admin to access the billing section in GoTo Admin.
- If you are not already, sign in to your admin portal.
- Select Billing, and then choose the Paid invoices tab.
Result: All paid invoices will be displayed.
- To download an invoice, select Download.
Result: The invoice will display in a new browser tab.
- Select from the top-right navigation bar to download the invoice.
Billing Self Service Portal
Before you begin: You must be a billing admin to access the billing portal.
- Sign in at https://selfserviceportal.purchase.logmein.com/.
Tip: You can also access your billing portal by selecting on the top navigation bar, and then choose Billing.
- From Invoice History, select the invoice you want to view.
- Optional: Select the icon in the download column next to the invoice you want to save. It will download an invoice acknowledgement.
What to do next: If you are in need of an original invoice, please reach out to our Sales team.