How do I Add Tags to Tickets?
Agents can tag tickets to make it easier to see which tickets to deal with.
- Sign in to the Console at http://console.gotoresolve.com.
- Go to Helpdesk and open a ticket.
The Ticket details page appears.
- Under Tags, select Add a tag.
The tag editor is displayed on the right. Tags already added to the ticket are displayed in the upper pane.
- Add the relevant tags to the ticket:
- Select Add new tag to add an existing tag to the ticket. Available tags are displayed in the bottom pane.
- Select Edit tags to change existing or add new tags.
- Click the pencil icon next to a tag to change its name and color, or delete it
- Click Add new tag to create a new one
- To remove a tag, click X next to its name.
- Save your changes.