How do I Add Tags to Tickets?
Agents can tag tickets to make it easier to see which tickets to deal with.
- Sign in to the Console at http://console.gotoresolve.com.
- Go to Helpdesk and open a ticket.
The Ticket details page appears. Tags already added to the ticket are displayed right next to the Tags field.
- To add the relevant tags to the ticket, click Select tags.
- To add existing tags to a ticket, click their names.
- To create and add a new tag to a ticket, type its name to the Tags field and select Create.
- To remove a tag from a ticket, click its name next to the Tags field.
- Save your changes.