How can I Change the Name of the End-User in a Support Session?
Agents can fill in or change the name of the end-user in a managed session in the Console.
When an agent launches a managed remote support session from the Console or the GoTo Resolve mobile application they can fill in or change the name of the end-user under Notes.
Note: End-users can either enter their name before establishing a remote support session with an agent in their browser when they receive a PIN, or enter it in the active remote support session.
- Invite the end-user to a remote support session.
- You can fill in the name of the end-user before the remote support session starts.
- Once the remote support session is active, navigate to Sessions in the left hand navigation column.
- Click the Notes tab on the right.
- Enter or edit the name of the end-user.
Article last updated: 21 November, 2022