Step #4: Add users and select their account settings
- Sign in to the GoTo Admin Center (classic) at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Add Users in the left navigation.
- Choose your desired method:
- Individual users – Fill the first name, last name, and email address of the user. If desired, click Add Another User and repeat.
- Multiple users – Click Add Multiple Users and paste your list of users in the following format:
firstName lastName emailName@domain.extension;firstName...Note: A user’s first name and last name cannot exceed 32 characters. An email address cannot exceed 128 characters.
- When finished, click Apply.
- Under Products, select the product seats you want to assign.
- If desired, specify your users' account role.
- Under User Details, use the drop-down menu to select the desired Welcome email template.
- Select a default language for your users in which to display their Welcome email, all product Web App pages, and if applicable, the application that your users download and/or install to host sessions.
Note: An active user can change their own default language settings at any time.
- If desired, select a user group.
- If desired, select a settings template.
- When finished, click Save.
Result: Your newly added users will receive a Welcome email that contains instructions on how to activate their new account.