Start a Scheduled Conference
Only organizers can start a conference.
- Using your phone, dial in using a toll or toll-free number available on the conference invite email. Alternatively, you can log in using your organizer credentials and view the dial-in numbers displayed on the My Conferences page.
- Once you are connected to the conference, you will be asked to enter the Conference Room number followed by the pound key (#).
- To confirm you're the organizer, press the star key (*).
- Enter your Organizer PIN followed by the pound key (#) . This is a unique number given to the organizer along with their conference number.
- If you have chosen to use the optional security code feature for your conference calls, you will be prompted to enter the security code (4-20 digits) followed by the pound key (#). Once you enter your security code, press 1 on your keypad to begin your conference.
Your conference is now in session!