How do I add user licenses on my OpenVoice subscription plan?
Billing contacts can add user licenses on an existing subscription plan anytime. Once you increase your license count, you can assign it to one of your users right away.
Any changes you make to your plan will take effect immediately and will be automatically adjusted and pro-rated against your current account balance.
Note: Some billing contacts sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com to manage their OpenVoice billing info themselves. However, other billing contacts for larger accounts (referred to as "corporate" accounts) typically work with their dedicated GoTo representative (or by contacting Corporate Account Services) to manage their account on the Corporate Billing Portal at https://link.goto.com/corp-billing. See Corporate Billing Portal FAQs if you see something different than the steps shown below.
- Sign in to the Billing Center at https://billing.goto.com.
- On your desired product, click Add Organizers or Add Agents or Add Experts.
- Use the modals to increase your number of user licenses and click .
- Review your billing period (beginning today), license count, plan pricing, and total due on the Checkout page.
Tip: Click Edit Order to make additional changes.
- If prompted, enter your payment details and/or add your VAT Number.
- Click Place Order.
Results: You have updated the user license count for your subscription plan, and your billing date has updated to reflect the date you made your changes. You have also been sent an email confirmation with details of your purchase.
What to do next: If you increased your number of user licenses, don't forget to assign them to your users so they can log in to OpenVoice. Learn more at How do I enable or disable products for a single user?.