Add Registrants in Bulk
Organizers on a paid plan can upload a .CSV file to add registrants in bulk using attendee's first name, last name, and email address.
If you are adding registrants in bulk to a sequence webinar (a webinar that occurs multiple times and attendees choose which session to register to), you must choose the desired webinar from the dashboard and follow the steps. This has to be done for each webinar occurrence.
Note: Custom registration questions are not available when you add registrants in bulk.
- Sign in to your account at https://dashboard.gotowebinar.com.
- On the Dashboard page, schedule a new event or select an existing one.
- In the About section, select the Registered or New Event card.
- Select Bulk Registration.
- Select to download the .CSV template.
- Open the .CSV template, then enter the registrants' first names, last names, and email addresses. Save the .CSV file to your computer.
Remember: Make sure to follow these .CSV requirements.
- Do not remove the first row from the .CSV file.
- Remove any duplicate attendee details.
- Do not use initials in the First name or Last name columns.
- ✓ Liz Davis
- ✗ Liz D
- Go back to your dashboard, then select Browse.
- Choose the .CSV file you edited, then select Upload.
Results: You will receive an email on the bulk registration status, and all registrants will receive a confirmation email.