Schedule Meetings from your Calendar
GoToMeeting offers you integrations with your third-party email applications using calendar plugins. By using these integrations, you can schedule and manage your meetings directly within Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar – no need to log in to GoToMeeting each time!
- Outlook for Windows – The GoToMeeting Outlook plugin allows you to view, schedule, join, edit, and delete meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar. You can add a meeting to any email and even use your Outlook calendar to edit the session. See Install GoToMeeting in Microsoft Outlook (Windows).
- Outlook for Mac – The GoToMeeting Scheduler allows you to schedule your meetings from your Microsoft Outlook application on your Mac. You can add a meeting to any email! See Install GoToMeeting in Outlook (Mac).
- GoToMeeting Office 365 Add-In – The GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook add-in allows you to attach and start meetings directly from your Microsoft Outlook calendar. See Install the GoToMeeting Office 365 Outlook Add-In
- Google Chrome Plug-In – The GoToMeeting plug-in for Google Calendar allows you to view, schedule and update meetings from Google calendar in a Chrome or on a mobile device. You can add a meeting directly to your event and invite others! See Install the Google Chrome Plug-In for GoToMeeting
- GoToMeeting Add-On – The GoToMeeting add-on for Google Calendar allows you to view, schedule, and update meetings from Google Calendar. See Install the GoToMeeting Add-On in Google Calendar