How do I manage meetings using the Google Calendar Add-On?
The GoToMeeting add-on lets you view, schedule, and edit meetings directly from your Google Calendar. Once you schedule a meeting, you can customize the description and invite guests.
- From your Google Calendar, schedule an event.
- Select GoToMeeting add-on in the right toolbar. If prompted, sign in to your GoToMeeting account.
- Choose a meeting room option.
- Use an existing meeting room – Attach your personal meeting room or another room you have created.
- Create a new meeting room – Create a new recurring meeting room.
- Create a dedicated meeting – Generate a one-time session ID.
- Select Add.
- To edit your meeting details, select Edit Meeting. You can update audio settings, personalize your meeting link and start page theme color, add co-organizers, and require a meeting password. Note: These changes will sync with your GoToMeeting account.
- To invite attendees, enter your attendee's email address in the Guests column of the event and hit Enter. Once you're done, select Save.