How do I view the Meeting Diagnostics report? (Classic)
Account admins and organizers can view meeting diagnostics as a tool to monitor audio and video quality. This report can help identify and troubleshoot root causes for meeting quality issues.
View Meeting Diagnostic Report (organizers)
- Sign in at https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Choose a past meeting to open its details.
- Select Diagnostics. If you do not see this option, please try clearing your browser's cache.
- The report will open in a new browser tab. Each report displays the following.
- Meeting details
- Meeting name, ID, and total number of participants
- Features used
- Computer audio, phone audio, camera, screensharing, and recording
- Network Degradation
- Analysis and diagnosis of connectivity throughout the meeting
- Attendee details
- Name, location, webcam resolution, join/leave time, average quality
- Network Latency
- Delays typically resulted across wireless networks
- Packet Loss
- Delays resulted when one ore more packets of data traveling across a computer network fail to reach their destination due to network congestion or wireless issues.
- System details
- CPU (central processing unit), connection type, operating system, and software version
- To download the attendee list, select Download Attendee List at the bottom of the report.
View Meeting Diagnostics Report (admins)
- Sign in at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Select Manage Users in the left menu and search for the desired user.
- Under "Product Usage", select View meeting history and diagnostics. You'll be redirected to the user's meeting history page.
- Locate the desired meeting and select the First Aid Kit icon.
- The report will open in a new browser tab!