How do I use Blackmagic ATEM Mini or other live streaming switchers with GoTo Meeting?
If you are using the Blackmagic ATEM Mini or any other live streaming switching devices to produce top-of-the-line presentations or to switch between multiple video sources, review how to configure the device to work with GoTo Meeting below.
- Install Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) on your computer.
- In OBS, create a new Scene cropped to 1280x720 @ 30fps.
- Make sure the Blackmagic ATEM Mini (or your live streaming switcher) is turned on and connected.
- In OBS, select the Add icon under Sources then Video Capture Device to add the webcam to the scene.
- Enter a name for the webcam (e.g., Blackmagic) then select OK.
- Under the Device drop-down, select the Blackmagic device or your switching device (1280x720).
- Select Start Virtual Camera.
- In GoTo Meeting, open the webcam settings and select OBS Virtual Camera as the webcam device.