How do I set up GoTo Room with Poly G7500?
GoTo Room is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a medium to large conference room (recommended space from 20' to 30') to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant.
Unpack your equipment
- Poly G7500 Codec – Computer to run or join a session.
- 9.8' (3m) power cable and adapters
- 2.6' (1.8m) HDMI cables
- EagleEye IV or EagleEye Cube USB – Webcam device to broadcast the room.
- 9.8' (3m) HDCI cable (for EagleEye IV)
- 12' (3.6m) USB cable (for EagleEye Cube USB)
- Poly IP Microphone – Audio device.
- 25' (7.6m) ethernet cable
- Bluetooth remote control (not supported by GoTo Room at this time).
- Poly TC8 Touch Panel – Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- 12' (3.5m) ethernet cable
- Two display screen (monitor or television) capable of 1920x1080 resolution or one display up to 4K.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable port
Set up your equipment
- Plug the Poly G7500 codec to an outlet.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the codec to the conference room display(s).
- Use the included HDCI or USB cable (depending on which camera device you have) to connect the camera to the codec.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the microphone to the codec.
- Hold the Power button behind the codec to turn the system on.
Out-of-box setup (optional)You can choose to skip these registration steps.
- On a separate computer, open a browser and enter the IP address found on the conference room screen in the URL bar.
- Sign in using the provided username and password.
Important: The default password is the last 6 digits of the device's serial number.
- Click .
- Click Manual Setup and customize your system's language, country, and more.
- Once finished, click Complete.
Poly TC8 Touch Panel
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the touch panel to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable port.
- If the touch panel does not automatically pair, follow the steps below to manually pair it.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address found above and sign in.
- Click in the left menu.
- Under Available Devices, locate the Poly TC8 Touch Panel and click Pair.
- Click to complete.