How do I set up GoTo Room with Logitech Meetup?
GoTo Room is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a small to mid-sized conference room (recommended space from 7' to 20') to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant. Learn more about GoTo Room with Logitech Meetup.
Unpack your equipment
- Logitech Meetup - Audio and webcam device to connect to VoIP audio and broadcast the room to other attendees.
- Logitech remote control - Device to control camera functions (pan, tilt, zoom) during meetings.
- Logitech Tap - Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- 9' power cable and adapters
- 32' USB cable to connect to the Intel NUC
- 6' HDMI cable
- Wall mounting screws (optional)
- Intel NUC - Mini computer to run or join the GoTo Meeting session.
- Power cable
- 16' USB 2.0 cable
- MeetUp power adapter
- MeetUp wall mounting bracket and hardware
- Display screen (monitor or television) capable of 1080x1920 resolution or better
- Ethernet cable
Set up your equipment
- If desired, install the wall mount using the included kit and screws.
- Use the included USB cable to connect the MeetUp to the Intel NUC.
- Use the power cable to connect the MeetUp to an outlet.
- Use the included USB cable to connect the Tap to the Intel NUC.
- Use the included power cable to connect the Tap to an outlet.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the Intel NUC to your display.
- Use the included power cable to connect the Intel NUC to a power outlet.
- Use an ethernet cable to connect the Intel NUC to a network ethernet port.
- Click the Power button to turn on the system.
- You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, or Google calendar.