How do I set up GoTo Room with Poly G7500?
GoTo Room is an all-in-one hardware system that lets you set up a medium to large conference room (recommended space from 20' to 30') to be ready to join and host meetings in an instant.
Unpack your equipment
Items and accessories included in the GoTo Room onboarding kit:
- Poly G7500 Codec – Computer to run or join a session.
- 9.8' (3m) power cable and adapters
- 2.6' (1.8m) HDMI cables
- EagleEye IV or EagleEye Cube USB – Webcam device to broadcast the room.
- 9.8' (3m) HDCI cable (for EagleEye IV)
- 12' (3.6m) USB cable (for EagleEye Cube USB)
- Poly IP Microphone – Audio device.
- 25' (7.6m) ethernet cable
- Bluetooth remote control (not supported by GoTo Room at this time)
- Poly TC8 Touch Panel – Mini display to start and join meetings and manage in-session features.
- 12' (3.5m) ethernet cable
- Two display screen (monitor or television) capable of 1920x1080 resolution or one display up to 4K.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable port
Set up your equipment
- Plug the Poly G7500 codec to an outlet.
- Use the included HDMI cable to connect the codec to the conference room display(s).
- Use the included HDCI or USB cable (depending on which camera device you have) to connect the camera to the codec.
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the microphone to the codec.
- Hold the Power button behind the codec to turn the system on.
Out-of-box setup (optional)You can choose to skip these registration steps.
- On a separate computer, open a browser and enter the IP address found on the conference room screen in the URL bar.
- Sign in using the provided username and password.
Important: The default password is the last 6 digits of the device's serial number.
- Click .
- Click Manual Setup and customize your system's language, country, and more.
- Once finished, click Complete.
Poly TC8 Touch Panel
- Use the included ethernet cable to connect the touch panel to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable port.
- If the touch panel does not automatically pair, follow the steps below to manually pair it.
- Open a browser and enter the IP address found above and sign in.
- Click in the left menu.
- Under Available Devices, locate the Poly TC8 Touch Panel and click Pair.
- Click to complete.
Results: You're ready to start and join meetings! Continue the setup by customizing the system's settings and integrating your email calendar.