How do I reset my GoTo Room device?
Resetting your GoTo Room device will return it back to factory settings and erase all configuration and logs. Although this step can help with troubleshooting, please take caution when doing so!
If you are on a Poly Small, Poly Medium, or Logitech device, please reach out to your IT admin or select Contact Support.
I have a Poly Studio X device.
You will need a pin or paperclip to reset the Poly Studio device. You will have to repair the remote control with the Poly Studio after resetting it.
- Disconnect the Poly Video Bar to turn it off.
- Use the pin or paperclip to press and hold the Reset button. At the same time, plug in the device to turn it on.
- When the LED light blinks on the Video Bar, the device has been reset.
I have a Dolby Voice Conference or Dolby Voice Boardroom.
- On the Dolby Conference Phone, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap .
- Enter the admin password (default password is 1739).
- Tap Factory reset.
Note: If these steps do not reset your device, see Dolby's site.
I have a Dolby Voice Huddle.
- On the back of the Dolby Voice Huddle, press and hold the Reset button.
- While holding down the Reset button, press the Power button to turn on the unit and wait 5 seconds. A red LED light will glow on the front of the Huddle.
- To reset to factory settings, release the Reset button. When the LED light blinks, the device has been reset.