How do I lock my meeting?
Organizers can lock their meeting to prevent unexpected attendees from joining the current session.
If you have back-to-back meetings, you no longer have to worry about being disrupted by additional attendees if the session goes over the scheduled time. This comes in handy if you run your personal meeting room frequently.
- Lock and unlock your meeting in the following ways:
- Click the Lock icon in the top menu.
- Click the People icon in the top menu and switch the Session locked toggle.
- The Lock icon will close.
- You'll be notified when an attendee attendes to join your session.
- To unlock and allow all waiting attendees to the meeting, click the Lock icon or switch the toggle again.
Results: When attendees join your meeting after it's been locked, they will be placed in a "Waiting room". Once the meeting is unlocked, all attendees will automatically be connected to the meeting.