How do I integrate GoTo Meeting with Alexa?
You can link your GoTo Meeting account to your Amazon Alexa to easily manage your meeting by voice! The GoTo Meeting for Alexa skill allows you to schedule and reschedule meetings and have Alexa read out the list of your upcoming meetings.
Enable the GoTo Meeting for Alexa skill
- Either in a browser or from your mobile Alexa app, open Alexa Skill and select Enable skill in the Manage this Skill box.
- Select Link Account. This will launch the GoTo Meeting Sign In page.
- Enter your GoTo Meeting credentials (email address and password) and select Sign In.
Result: A new browser page will launch with a "GoTo Meeting for Alexa has been successfully linked" message. You're now ready to manage meetings by voice!
GoTo Meeting commands and phrases
- Get my meetings for [date]
- Reschedule my [meeting name] meeting from [current date/time] to [updated date/time]
- Schedule a [meeting name] meeting for [date/time]
- Hey Alexa, ask GoTo Meeting to get my meetings for today.
- Hey Alexa, tell GoTo Meeting to reschedule my Monthly Review meeting from today at 12PM PDT to tomorrow at 12PM PDT.
- Hey Alexa, open GoTo Meeting and schedule a Monthly Review meeting for tomorrow at 12PM PDT.