How do I integrate GoToMeeting with Alexa?
You can link your GoToMeeting account to your Amazon Alexa to easily manage your meeting by voice! The GoToMeeting for Alex skill allows you to schedule and reschedule meetings and have Alexa read out the list of your upcoming meetings.
Enable the GoToMeeting for Alexa skill
- In a browser or from your mobile Alexa app, open Alexa Skill and click Enable skill in the "Manage this Skill" box.
- Select Link Account. This will launch the GoToMeeting Sign In page.
- Enter your GoToMeeting credentials (email address and password) and click Sign In.
- A new browser page will launch with a "GoToMeeting for Alexa has been successfully linked" message. You're now ready to manage meetings by voice!
GoToMeeting commands and phrases
- Get my meetings for [date]
- Reschedule my [meeting name] meeting from [current date/time] to [updated date/time]
- Schedule a [meeting name] meeting for [date/time]
- Hey Alexa, ask GoToMeeting to get my meetings for today.
- Hey Alexa, tell GoToMeeting to reschedule my Monthly Review meeting from today at 12PM PDT to tomorrow at 12PM PDT.
- Hey Alexa, open GoToMeeting and schedule a Monthly Review meeting for tomorrow at 12PM PDT.