How do I hide the attendee list from others? (Classic)
Organizers can hide the attendee list from the participants in the session. Once enabled, the organizer's name and the attendee's own name will be displayed, but all other names will be hidden.
Change preferences out of session
- Right-click the Daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or click GoTo Meeting in the top menu (Mac) and click Preferences.
- Click Meetings in the left menu.
- Under "Show attendees" (Windows) or "Attendee Settings" (Mac), uncheck View the Attendee List.
- This change will be remembered for future sessions.
Change preferences during a session
- While in session, click GoTo Meeting in the top menu.
- Click to deselect the option.
- This change is immediate and will be remembered for future sessions.