How do I disable audio enhancement while sharing music in a meeting? (Classic)
GoTo Meeting is optimized for voice and speech. It automatically cancels echo, adjusts audio volume, and suppresses background noises so everyone in the session can clearly hear each other and not be distracted.
- Music or singing lesson.
- Choir practice.
- Event in need of background music.
- Use of high-end microphones and audio conference devices that provide their own noise suppression, automatic volume control, etc.
Please note this audio setting is currently only available on Windows.
- Open the GoTo Meeting Preferences.
- Right-click the Daisy icon in the system tray (Windows) or toolbar (Mac) and click Preferences.
- During a session, click the GoTo Meeting drop-down menu and Preferences.
- Click Audio.
- Under "Advanced", uncheck the Use automatic volume and noise processing setting and click OK.