How do I activate my GoToRoom device?
If you bought a video conferencing solution from a different vendor (i.e., not from a LogMeIn salesperson), you can register it to GoToRoom without contacting a LogMeIn expert! The activation process requires an IT admin.
- Poly Huddle X30
- Poly Conference X50
- Poly G7500
- Dolby Voice Conference (no longer being sold)
- Dolby Voice Huddle (no longer being sold)
- Dolby Voice Boardroom (no longer being sold)
Please note that self-service activation can only be performed by an IT admin with LogMeIn admin credentials and the hardware must be reset before activating.
- Set up your hardware and power the device on.
- Select GoToRoom as the video conferencing solution you want to use.
- On the tablet, select the language you want to use. The device will then display a 6-digit code.
- On a separate laptop or computer, open https://pair.gotoroom.com/ in a browser.
- If prompted, sign in using your LogMeIn admin credentials. Note: If you are an admin on multiple accounts, you can select which account you wish to pair your GoToRoom device to in the "Select your account" drop-down menu.
- Enter the 6-digit code found on the GoToRoom device (also found in step 3). Attention: This 6-digit code refreshes every 10 to 15 minutes. If you see a "Invalid code. Try again" message, check the 6-digit code on the tablet to make sure you're entering the correct code.
- Click Pair my device. Note: If you do not have a GoToRoom license available in your LogMeIn account, you will only be able to join meetings as an attendee from this GoToRoom device. To host your own meetings from the GoToRoom device, click Add a GoToRoom license to purchase a license for your hardware.
- Go back to your GoToRoom tablet and tap the Arrow icon to complete the registration and setup.
- Time zone
- Room name
- Display setup (if applicable)
- Light or dark theme
- Tap Done.
- You've self-activated your GoToRoom device successfully!