How do I test my GoToMeeting connection? (Windows)
If you're on a Windows computer, you can test your network by testing your desktop app connection or running the Connection Wizard. You can also visit our Get Ready page to make sure you are prepared for your first meeting!
Test the connection of your desktop software
Does something feel off with your session? You can use the Preferences window to test your GoToMeeting connection before or during a session to find out for sure.
- Open Preferences.
- Click Connection in the left menu.
- Under "Test your GoToMeeting connection", click Test Connection.
- Under "Test Results", you'll see one of the following messages:
Note: You may need to enter your Windows username and password or domain if you have a proxy that prevents you from connecting to GoToMeeting . If you don't have a proxy, please check to see that you have the minimum system requirements.
- Passed: You've established a connection.
- Fail: You haven't established a connection. See Join Help and FAQs for troubleshooting info.
- Click OK when finished.