Connect Your Microsoft Exchange Calendar to GoToRoom
Admins can connect their Exchange calendar to GoToRoom which allows account users to set a room as the meeting location from their Exchange calendar and to view upcoming meetings scheduled in the room directly from the GoToRoom device.
Before you begin...
- You need GoToRoom admin credentials.
- Room resources must be configured in Microsoft Exchange.
- Room resources must be added to a Room list.
- You need a Microsoft Exchange service account with the Application Impersonation role.
- You need your public Exchange Web Services URL (e.g., "https://your.email.domain/EWS/Exchange.asmx") if the Autodiscover service in Exchange is not configured.
Connect your Exchange calendar (Admins only)
- Sign in to the LogMeIn Admin Center.
- Click Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoToRoom and Calendar Integration, click Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the following information.
- Service account email address
- Service account password
- Exchange server URL if your Autodiscover service is not configured
- Click Connect. You're ready to manage your rooms and calendars! Click Open Manage Rooms.
- A list of your rooms will be displayed. Click Add a calendar next to the desired room and map it to the calendar of your choice.