Connect Your Google Calendar to GoTo Room
- You need a GoTo Room account and admin credentials.
- You need G Suite account admin permissions.
- Calendar resources must be set up in your G Suite account.
Create a calendar resource in Google (admins only)
- From the Google Admin Center, click Building and Resources.
- Click Edit Resources and the Plus icon to create a new resource.
- Enter the resource information.
- Category: Other
- Resource name: The GoTo Room system name
- Click Add Resources.
- You've created a calendar resource! You can now go back to the classic GoTo Admin Center to connect your Google or G Suite calendar to GoTo Room.
Add a calendar (admins only)
- Sign in to the classic GoTo Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Admin Settings in the left menu.
- Under GoTo Room and Calendar Integration, click Google and install the GoTo Calendar under Step 1.
- Once installed, return to the browser tab with the classic GoTo Admin Center. Check the "I have installed the GoTo Calendar App" box under Step 2 and click Connect.
- Sign in using your G Suite account credentials (you do not need admin credentials here). We recommend using a service account because if the user performing this step is ever removed, the integration will no longer work.
- Once signed in, you'll be redirected to classic GoTo Admin Center and see a "Google Calendar is Connected" message. Click Open Manage Rooms to manage your rooms and calendars.
- A list of your rooms will be displayed. Click Add a calendar next to the desired room and map it to the calendar of your choice.