Can I buy a GoTo Room license?
If you already have supported video conferencing hardware, you can purchase just the GoTo Room subscription to begin hosting and joining GoTo Meeting sessions!
You must contact a GoTo Room specialist to purchase and activate your license. Before you call, please make sure to have your information prepped – this will help your call go more smoothly. Purchase a GoTo Room license now.
- Poly Studio X30 (with TC8 touch controller)
- Poly Studio X50 (with TC8 touch controller)
- Poly G7500 (with TC8 touch controller)
- Dolby Voice Huddle
- Dolby Voice Conference
- Dolby Voice Boardroom
What do I need when I call a GoTo Room specialist?
- Your email
- Hardware type (Poly or Dolby)
- Poly: Hardware serial number (found on the bottom of the Studio bar)
- Dolby: Serial number and MAC address (found on the bottom of the Hub)
What if I don't have a supported device?
If you do not have one of the supported devices listed above, please contact a GoTo Room specialist to purchase a new kit or see Can I use my own audio and video equipment for GoTo Room? for more information.
When you purchase a GoTo Room license, please note that GoTo is not responsible for the hardware firmware and cannot unlock hardware. If your hardware has been locked by a previous provider, you will need to get it unlocked before purchasing and activating a GoTo Room license.