Use your own conference number
With join.me LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS you can use your own conference bridge or a regular number with multiple lines.
- You lose VoIP functionality when using your own conference number.
- You lose the ability to record audio -- You'll be able to record screen sharing, but not the audio!
- Log in to your LITE, PRO, or BUSINESS account at https://join.me/.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- On the conference tab, select Use my own conference line.
- Enter the number and identifier that participants will need to enter when dialing-in.
Important: Make sure that your number is capable of receiving multiple incoming calls.