From Your Jive Phone
- Dial the conference bridge extension.
- Enter the conference bridge participant or host pin (if required).
- Record your name and then press # (if required).
From a Remote Phone
There are three ways for callers to access a conference bridge externally:
- The caller is blind transferred to the conference bridge extension.
- The caller is routed to the conference bridge through a dial plan (auto attendant node or conference room node).
- The caller dials a phone number that is directed to the conference bridge.
Once connected, you may be prompted to enter a conference bridge pin and/or to record your name.
In-Call Conferencing Controls
There are a number of in-call conferencing controls. Controls vary based on whether participants access the conference bridge as a participant or host.
- Dial * to access conferencing controls.
- 1: Mutes/Unmutes your microphone.
- 2: Locks/Unlocks the conference. (Host Only)*
- 3: Ejects the last user who joined the conference. (Host Only)*
- 4: Decreases the conference volume.
- 5: No action.
- 6: Increases the conference volume.
- 7: Decreases your microphone volume.
- 8: Exits the in-call conferencing controls menu.
- 9: Increases your microphone volume.
*Hosts cannot be locked out of a conference bridge or ejected once they have joined.