Add Your Identity Provider Manually
Not all IdPs support a metadata implementation. To set up a manually configured IdP relationship, you enter key data that will get built into the SAML assertions.
- Sign in to the GoTo Organization Center at https://organization.logmeininc.com.
- Click the Identity Provider tab.
- Select Manual using the drop-down menu.
- Enter the data provided by your Identity Provider:
- Sign-in page URL – The IdP’s landing page for authentication requests, which is the full Identity Provider URL path. It must begin with https://.
- Sign-in binding – Select Redirect or POST.
- Sign-out page URL – This is the URL where the user is redirected upon log-out.
- Sign-out binding – Select Redirect or POST.
- Identity Provider Entity ID – Location of the globally unique name for your IdP as a SAML entity.
- Verification certificate – The IdP’s public certificate used to verify incoming responses from the IdP. You can add it in either of the following ways:
- Copy and paste the text of the certificate. It is required that the field starts with -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and ends with -----END CERTIFICATE-----.
- Click Upload certificate to import the certificate from a saved location.
- When finished, click Save.
Result: The configuration is stored in the GoTo account service.
Once your IdP has been added, you are all set! You can now sign in with your Company ID using single sign-on.