Installation Tips for Mozilla Firefox (Windows)
Are you having trouble installing the desktop app while using Mozilla Firefox? There are a couple of things that you can try.
Applies to Windows only; also see Mac info
Restart the download.
- Log in at https://global.gotomeeting.com .
- Click Create Meeting.
- Use the pop-up window to specify the details of your new meeting.
- Click Save when finished. The new meeting will then be immediately available in your upcoming meetings.
- In the meeting details, click Copy Invitation to copy the information to your clipboard and paste it into an email, calendar invitation, or web page.
Check the Launch Application window
A Launch Application window needs you to select an application to open GoToMeeting with. Note that it might be hidden behind another window, so try minimizing the browser window to see it.
1. Click the Firefox logo in the taskbar at the bottom of your screen and select Launch Application.
2. When the Launch Application window appears, select GoTo Opener and enable the “Remember my choice for GoTo Opener links” checkbox.
3. Click OK.
Run the GoToMeeting Opener file.
1. Press Ctrl + J on your keyboard to open the Downloads folder, then double-click the GoToMeeting Opener.exe file.
2. On the “Open Executable File?” window, enable the “Don’t ask me this again” checkbox and click OK.
3. Click Run when prompted.