Create and Manage Evaluations
Create a New Evaluation
- Log in to your account at https://global.gototraining.com.
- Click Library in the left menu.
- On the Evaluations tab, click Create Evaluation.
- Enter a title and instructions for the evaluation.
- Create questions. Add more questions by clicking the New Question button. You can add up to 25 questions per evaluation.
- Click Save when finished.
- The evaluation will automatically be saved to your Library, where you can access it at any time and use it for any future sessions.
Add an Evaluation to a Session
Only one evaluation can be added to a session.
- On the Manage Trainings page, click Edit in the Evaluations section.
- Click Add Evaluation, then select one of the following:
- Create New – This will launch you into a blank Evaluations page, where you can create a new evaluation. Once you are finished, the evaluation will automatically be saved to the Library for later use.
- From Library – This will open a pop-up window from which you can select an evaluation that was previously created and saved to the Library.
- The evaluation will be added to the Evaluations page. Use the check boxes to select when you want attendees to be prompted to fill out the evaluation:
- After a training session – The evaluation will launch after the training.
- In a follow-up email – All registrants will receive the evaluation link in the follow-up Email.
Edit or Remove an Evaluation in a Session
- On the Manage Training page, click Edit in the Evaluations section.
- To edit the evaluation , click its title.
- To remove the evaluation, click the Delete icon next to it. Caution – this action cannot be undone!