Working with Support Sessions when the End user is not present
Unattended access allows an agent to connect to a remote computer when the end user is not present.
Providing remote support when the remote user is not present at the device (a.k.a. unattended support session)
- Hover over a device in the Pro Devices list.
- Click the Remote control option on the right.
- When prompted, enter your Signature key.
Note: Your remote support session is displayed in the Support page of the Console.
- Connect to the end user's device:
- A timer is displayed on the screen. If the end user is present at the remote computer and disregards the support request, click Connect now when the 60 seconds elapse.
- A message notifies you that the end user is not present at the remote computer and you can click Connect now to initiate the session.
Note: Remote support sessions of this kind can also be initiated on Samsung devices with an Android operating system.