Working with Microsoft Teams as an End-user
End-users and agents can both use the GoTo Resolve app in Microsoft Teams to communicate.
Remember: This feature is not available with a Free subscription. Check out which subscription you need to get the most of GoTo Resolve.
What can you do in Microsoft Teams?
You can do the following after selecting the GoTo Resolve menu on the left:
- The Chat tab allows you to view chat messages that the bot sent you. These include notifications when a ticket is created, sign in and sign out notifications, and messages from agents who work on your tickets.
- The My Tickets tab provides an overview of tickets that you have created. Agents can also see all other tickets of the organization. Select Open filters above the list of tickets to filter for selected tickets only.
- The About tab displays version information of GoTo Resolve.
What can you do after you create a ticket?
Tip: For information on how to create a helpdesk ticket, see How do I Create Tickets in Microsoft Teams?
End-users have the following experience after creating a ticket:
- Add comment - Add a comment to the ticket.
- Close ticket - Closes the ticket. You can still edit the details of the ticket later on.
- Edit ticket - You can edit the summary and priority of a ticket as well as add more details about the issue.
Article last updated: 21 July, 2022