Setting up Mobile Devices
You can add mobile devices to your GoTo Resolve account in the Devices page of the Console.
Restriction: To access and manage mobile devices you need to purchase the Mobile support add-on for GoTo Resolve.
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
- Click Add new device in top right corner.
- Select the Copy Google Play link on the right.
Important: Do not rename the downloaded installer because that prevents you from starting remote control sessions or run Remote Execution jobs on the deployed device.Note: If you have a previous installation of the application, you should remove it before reinstalling it through the link you generated.
- When prompted, enter your Signature key.
- Your device will appear in the list of Lite devices once installed.
Article last updated: 21 November, 2022