Setting up Devices
You can add Devices to your GoTo Resolve account in the Devices page of the Console.
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
Note: If you have multiple accounts select your organization in the top-left corner next to the GoTo Resolve logo.
- Click Add new device in the top-right corner. When prompted, enter your signature key.
- Select a Device group if you want to install your device directly to a group. See What are device groups?
- Select an installer type:
- Downloadable file: You will be downloading an installer file onto your computer.
- Shareable link: You will share a secure link with your end users so they can download the installer matching their platform. Just copy and send them the shareable link.
- Select Windows or macOS based on the operating system you use.
- If you selected the Downloadable file option previously select the file format you want to use.
- Select Download to download the desktop installer.
- Open the downloaded file and install the desktop installer.
Important: Do not rename the downloaded installer because that prevents you from starting remote control sessions or run Remote Execution jobs on the deployed device.Note: Mass installer for Windows and macOS are not available in the Free plan.Note: Once the download is complete you can either run it on the device you are currently on, which will add GoTo Resolve to the device you are in front of, or use the installer on other devices.
- Select Done.