Restarting the GoTo Resolve application as a System Service
Use the ADMIN MODE button to restart GoTo Resolve on the end-user's machine as a Windows System Service or a Mac daemon. In admin mode, you can set up unattended access or log in as another user.
You need to be in admin mode to perform the following actions:
- Set up access for a new device when the user is not present.
- Change to another user on the end-user device. For example, log in as an administrator
Tip: If the end-user's device is running Windows, you can send the end-user's device a Ctrl-Alt-Del command. See Open the Task Manager on an End-user's Device (Windows only).
- Change system settings. For example, firewall or User Account Control settings
- Install or uninstall programs in system-level directories
- Install, delete or partition drives
- Add or delete users
- Add new computers to Windows domain
- Force quit system programs
- Windows - A Windows System Service
- Mac - A daemon