How do I set up GoTo Resolve with Logitech Collab OS?
End users can pair Logitech Collab OS devices (Rallybar, Rallybar mini, Roommate, Tap IP and Tap Scheduler) with GoTo, so that they can remote control them even when the owner is not physically present at the controller.
If you are in a hurry, check out our video:
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your Logitech Collab OS device.
- Enable the Remote control radio button on your Logitech Collab OS device.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions.
Result: The connection page appears.
- In your browser navigate to console.gotoresolve.com/pair.
- Copy and paste the Company ID from the pairing page to the Logitech Collab OS device interface.
- Copy and paste the Device Key from the pairing page to the Logitech Collab OS device interface.
- Click Activate on your Logitech Collab OS device.
Result: Connection is established, and the device gets displayed on the Devices page, under the Unverified devices list.
- If your device isn’t activating, check that your network aligns with the specified firewall requirements.
- Verify the newly added Logitech Collab OS device.
Note: Mobile support, both attended and unattended, typically requires a mobile add-on. However, Logitech Collab OS devices are an exception to this rule.Important: Should you experience any problems during the process contact us at email@example.com.