GoTo Resolve unattended PKG deployment in JAMF
Follow the instruction below to create a deployment in JAMF.
- In the Console, go to the Devices page.
Note: If you have multiple accounts select your organization in the top left corner next to the GoTo logo.
- Click Add new device in the top-right corner.
- Select the
option.Important: Do not rename the downloaded installer because that prevents you from starting remote control sessions or run Remote Execution jobs on the deployed device.Note: Mass installer for Windows and macOS are not available in the Free plan.
- Sign in to Jamf Pro with appropriate permissions
- Open All settings by clicking the gear icon on the top right.
- Navigate to
- Click +New to upload a new .pkg file
- Click Choose file under the Filename item and select the downloaded GoToResolve.pkg file.
- Click Save to upload the GoToResolve.pkg file.
- Navigate to .
- Clcik +New to create a new policy.
- Enter a Display name, for example Deploy - App - GoTo Resolve Test.
- Change the trigger and execution frequency to match how you would like the .pkg to deploy.
- Navigate to .
- Click Configure.
- Navigate to the downloaded GoToResolve.pkg file and click Add.
- Specify the target groups, users, or devices in the Scope section and define whether your App will be deployed silently on a group of users or computers, or to all users or devices.
Note: To make your app available in the Self Service app for all MacBook Users, then use the Self Service section and uncheck Make the policy available in Self Service.
- Click Save to make your App deploy to the defined scope.
Configuring a Privacy Preference Policy for GoTo Resolve
- In JAMF navigate to .
- Click +New.
- Add a Display name.
- Locate the Privacy Preference Policy Control option and click Configure.
- Add the com.goto.resolve-unattended.ui app identifier.
- Check that the identifier type is Bundle ID.
- Add the following Code Requirement:
identifier "com.goto.resolve-unattended.ui" and anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.1136126.96.36.199.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.1136188.8.131.52.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = GFNFVT632V
- In the App or Service field change Accessibility to Allow.
- In the App or Service field change ScreenCapture to Allow Standard User to Allow Access.
- Specify the target groups, users, or devices in the Scope section and define whether your Configuration Profile will be deployed silently on a group of users or computers, or to all users or devices.
- Click Save to make the profile deploy to the defined scope.