GoTo Resolve Agent Desktop Console
The GoTo Resolve Agent Desktop Console is available as a standalone, native application for Windows and macOS. This article provides information about the unique benefits of using the desktop version of the Console along with instructions for downloading and installing it.
The Agent Desktop Console offers the same features and functionalities as the Web Console.
How to download and launch the Agent Desktop Console?
Download is available from either the My Profile menu in the upper right hand corner, or manually.
- Download from the My Profile menu
- Log in to the GoTo Resolve Web Console at https://console.gotoresolve.com/support.
- On the top bar of the console, click the icon of your profile on the right, and select Download Agent Desktop Console. If your OS is supported, a download link is displayed.
- Click the displayed download link.
- Once the download is complete, run the installer.
- When the Agent Desktop Console successfully installed window is displayed, click Launch console with auto login.
The Agent Desktop Console launches, and you are automatically logged in.
- Download manually
- You can also download the Agent Desktop Console installer manually using one of the following links. GoTo Resolve credentials.
Article last updated: 5 September, 2022