Install the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin
Before you install the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin, make sure that you do not have a previously installed version of it.
If you do have a previous version of the plugin, see Uninstall the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin first for more information. Note that you may need to have administrative rights to install or uninstall the plugin.
- Download the Outlook Plugin.
- Click Save when prompted to download the Setup.exe file.
- Double-click the file and click Run, Yes or OK when prompted.
- In the OpenVoice Outlook Plugin Setup wizard, click Next.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation. You will then be asked to confirm the install.
- Once the installer successfully finishes, click Close.
Result: You can begin using the plugin!