How do I mute and unmute myself?
You can easily mute and unmute yourself from any method of connection. There are a few things to keep in mind when muting:
- If the organizer has muted you, then you will not be able to unmute yourself until they unmute you first. All attendees are muted by default.
- If you dialed in to the audio conference using your telephone, you must enter you Audio PIN in order to use the Control Panel for muting. Alternatively, you can use keypad commands to mute yourself.
Mute/unmute from the desktop app
Click the Mic or Phone icon at the very top of the Control Panel. The icon will be green when you are unmuted, and gray when you are muted.
Mute/unmute from the Instant Join app
Click the Mic or Phone icon at the very top of the toolbar.
- Your audio is currently connecting via Computer mode (mic and speakers).
- You are unmuted (and connected via Computer mode).
- You are muted (and connected via Computer mode).
- You are currently set to Phone mode, but you have not yet entered your Audio PIN.
- You are unmuted (and connected via Phone mode).
- You are muted (and connected via Phone mode).
Mute/unmute from the mobile apps
Click the Mic icon in the upper toolbar.
- On the iOS app, the icon will be gray when you are muted and blue when you are unmuted.
- For Android, the icon will be filled in when you are unmuted and crossed out when you are muted .